Thursday, April 21, 2016

Commentary on a Commentary

Miss Petals commentary http://texasgovblog.blogspot.com/ on the abortion laws in Texas is a very interesting topic to write about.

I like that she chooses this prevailing and controversy topic. And, I also like that her commentary is well organised.

First, she introduces the reader to the stated example and gives a brief background information about the article in the Texas Tribune. In the middle section, she gives more background information about the abortion Bill that was passed in Texas. Her opinion is stated at the very end.  

I think she did a good job and made it very clear, what the article is about. Though, I am not truly convinced by the argument. I wish, she should have shown, just one or two more examples that support her argument. Either than that, very well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment